Spicy Asian Marinade2015-03-28
- Yield : About 1/3 cup
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5m
Spicy Asian Marinade goes well with chicken, seafood, beef, and pork. You can make the marinade mild, medium, or spicy by adjusting or omitting the amount of hot sauce.
Marinade seafood 30 minutes to one hour, and chicken, beef, and pork 3 hours to overnight.
Never used leftover over marinade that has been in contact with raw meat or seafood.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 1 or 2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) sambal oelek or other hot sauce
- 1 or 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (8 g) pared fresh ginger root, coarsely chopped
Method of Preparation
In a small, microwave oven proof bowl or measuring cup heat soy sauce about 30 seconds on high. Do not boil. Stirring in remaining marinade ingredients. Use immediately.
This information is per serving.
Calories From Fat9
Serving Size:1 tbsp (15 ml)