Basic Pizza Sauce2017-03-11
- Yield : About 3/4 cup
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
Basic Pizza Sauce is a simple, low fat, pizza sauce recipe for two 12″ to 14″ pizzas.
Adjust all seasonings to taste.
- 8 oz. (227 g) no salt added canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) kosher salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Method of Preparation
Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. reduce heat to low and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened.
This information is per serving.
Calories From Fat0
Serving Size:1/2 recipe